Thank you for considering volunteering! Donating the occasional hour to help a world bereft of meaning and purpose regain its footing is a pretty outlandish idea—and maybe exactly what you’d like to do. If so, here are some volunteer possibilities:
- Start a kirism reading group. I’m happy to supply “study materials” for your group. That might be fun!
- Invite me to be interviewed on your podcast, present on your blog, or something similar.
- Write a piece about kirism and publish it somewhere. If you’d like to do that, I’m happy to be interviewed for it.
- Reach out to a mover-and-shaker or influencer and suggest that he or she get to know kirism.
- Organize a kirist meet-up group. I’m happy to provide ideas for this!
- Organize a virtual kirist event. I would be happy to attend!
- Organize a real kirist event. A conference? A gathering? A pancake breakfast? A who-knows-what?
- Something that I haven’t dreamed of and/or something that you know how to do really well.
If you do decide to donate some time (or money), thank you very much!